Single Stage Centrifugal Pumps
It is intended for pumping clean or very slightly polluted, low viscosity liquids without solid particles fibers and abrasives.
Suction Flange : DN 50… DN 300
Discharge Flange : DN 32… DN 250 mm
Q (Flow) : 1700 m3/h (max.)
H (Head) : 110 m (max.)
Motor (Rotation Per Minute) : 1450 rpm. from 2900 rpm up to 3600 rpm.
t (Operating Temperature) : from -10 °C (min.) to +140 °C (max.)
Pd (Body Pressure Pmax) : 10-16 bars
Direction of Rotation (Motor) : Clockwise (Right)
(Pmax: Suction Pressure + Pump Head in Closed Valve)
(*) The pump material varies depending on the type of fluid, operating temperature and pressure.
– Centrifugal pumps with horizontal shaft, single-stage, end suction, closed impeller volute.
– Body sizes conform to TS EN 733 standards.
– Maintenance-free sealed type ball bearings are used in SNSP type of pumps.
– Shaft sealing is provided by soft seal, optionally and according to the type of the fluid pumped pumps with mechanical seals can also be manufactured.
– In addition to 29 models according to according to EN 733 standard, 25 pieces of non-standard models.
– The sizes of non-standard models may be different from the models of other manufacturers.
– Suction and discharge flanges conform to EN 1092-2 / PN 16.
– Bearing group, seal bearing, pump shaft and impeller can be dismantled without separating the volute off the piping installation thanks to design that can be dismantled from the back.
– All of the impellers have been dynamically balanced according to ISO 1940 class 6.3.
– Axial force has been balanced by back wear ring balancing holes system.
– Discharge Flange DN (mm) : 32
– Impeller Nominal Diameter (mm) : 160