Inline Centrifugal Pumps
It is intended for pumping clean or very slightly polluted, low viscosity liquids without solid particles and fibers.
Suction Flange : DN 40… DN 200
Discharge Flange : DN 40… DN 200 mm
Q (Flow) : 500 m3/h (max.)
H (Head) : 95 m (max.)
Motor (Rotation Per Minute) : 1450 rpm. up to 3600 rpm.
t (Operating Temperature) : from -10 °C (min.) to +140 °C (max.)
Pd (Body Pressure Pmax) : 10-16 bars
Direction of Rotation (Motor) : Clockwise (Right)
(Pmax: Suction Pressure + Pump Head in Closed Valve)
(*) The pump material varies depending on the type of fluid, operating temperature and pressure.
– Centrifugal pumps with closed impellers, volute, single-stage which can be connected to a straight pipe.
– Pump shaft is supported between bearings by motor bearings.
– Shaft sealing is provided by mechanical seal.
– Pumps are used by electric motors in accordance with VDI standards and IEC construction size norms.
– Thanks to the removable rear design of SNLL pumps motor, motor carriers, seal bearing, impeller can be dismantled without separating the volute off the piping.
– Suction and discharge flanges conform to EN 1092-2/PN 16.
– Available in different models.