MAGNETIC LEVEL GAUGES
Magnetic level gauges allow: local level indication on an indicator with bi-coloured wafers.
Level detection by means of switches ( standard is or explosion proof)
Remote level indication ( by means of4-20 mA transmitters)
- IP65 or explosion-proof level switches
- Standard range for fluids with a minimum specific gravity of 0.60
Special range for fluids with a minimum specific gravity of 0.40
Special range for measurement of fluid interfaces
Top mounting type
- End Connections: Flanged DN 20 – 25 – 50 PN 16 to 420
Coupling DN 20 – 25 Socket or NPT
- Pressure/Temperature: Up to 250 Bar / Up to 450 deg. C
- Center to Center Dimension: Up to 6000 mm
- Materials: Stainless steel 304L / 316L / 321
Nickel alloys / PVC – PP – PVDF – PE – PTFE
- Measurement and detection of levels of process fluids, liquefied gases, saturated steam.
- Measurement of interface between two liquids.