Triple Offset Butterfly Valve
Our Triple Offset Butterfly Valve design offers rugged reliability and extremely easy maintenance in the field. These valves are Bi-directional and with advanced design features of Triple eccentricity and unique elliptical seat geometry ensuring compressive sealing around the entire seat and a “tight”, bubble-free valve. These valves are well suited for operation in light vacuum to high pressure applications. The standard, non-rubbing, metal-to-metal sealing system is inherently fire safe by design. Triple offset butterfly valve can be used not only on-off but also regulating the flow. These valves are available in wafer, Lugged and Double flanged construction.
|Design Standard||API 609|
|Pressure/Temperature Chart||ASME B16.34|
|Face to face Dimension||API 609|
|Testing Standard||API 598|
|Flange Details||ASME B16.5 UP TO 24”
ASME B16.47 ABOVE 24”
|Size Range||2” – 36” (DN50 – DN900)|
|ASME Class||150 – 600|
|Materials||WCB / LCB / LCC / CF8M / CF8 /
CF3M / 4A / 6A / Inconel
|Trims||F6a / F316 / F304 / F316L / F51 /
F55 / Inconel / 17.4 PH
|Seats||SS 316 / F55|
|Ends||Wafer / Lugged / Double Flanged|
|Features||· Suitable for High Temperature and High Pressure.
Blow out proof shaft design.· Reduced torque compared to other conventional valves
· Metal seated valve.
· No Cavity. There is no cavity to allow build-up of solids.
· Single piece shaft for safety is connected to the disc close to the bearings to absorb loads with taper pin.
· Long shaft bearings center the shaft and the disc assembly with low operating torque.
· Frictionless closure.
· Low emission packing set available for special service.
· Live loading can be provided which maintain constant pressure on the gland.